Work at Height Training
Are you looking to ensure the safety of your employees who work on high levels? If so then you will benefit from our specialist work at height training.
To comply with the Work at Height Regulations 2005, those with duties under the Regulations must ensure that:
- Work at height is properly planned and organised
- Those involved in work at height are competent
- The risks from work at height are assessed, and appropriate work equipment is selected and used
- The risks of working on or near fragile surfaces are properly managed
- The equipment used for work at height is properly inspected and maintained
Our work at height training includes all of this required information, and will bring employees to the correct level of competency.
What will I learn?
All businesses that require employees to work at height will benefit from carrying out our work at height training. The course itself covers the following:
- Accident Statistics
- Working Platforms
- Fall Prevention
- Fragile Surfaces
- Competencies and Training
- Inspection and Maintenance
- Safe Use of Access Equipment
Do I need to attend?
The course for work at height is specifically designed for anyone whose job requires them to work at height, and which involves them using the necessary height safety equipment to do this work safely. This course can also benefit the supervisor / manager responsible for those working at height and looking for a basic understanding to better appreciate the activity to control the process safely.
For more information about our work at height training, please get in contact with our experienced, knowledgeable and professional team who will be happy to answer any of your queries.
Please note our work at height course can be run in conjunction with our manual handling course (same day).