Health and Safety Training
Comprehensive Health and Safety Training
Turner Business Consultants (TBC) offer health and safety training in London that focuses on how injury and illness in the workplace can be guarded against, reducing not only the number of working days lost due to preventable accidents, but also the costs incurred as a consequence.
It may surprise you to learn that there were 0.6 million non-fatal injuries to workers in 2015/2016, and an incredible £2.8 billion of the cost of absence due to sickness or injury was absorbed by employers – this shows the importance of correct health and safety training, and at TBC we are here to make sure that your workplace as safe as possible.
A Bespoke & Engaging One Day Course
TBC’s one day courses go far beyond general notions of Health and Safety, and into the specifics of how it can be applied in practice. We focus on delivering our message in a clear, concise manner to stimulate engagement in this critical area. Whether you attend our health and safety training in London with a group of colleagues, or as an individual intending to pass on what you have learned, our bespoke courses will be tailored to the specific requirements of your business or industry.
The intensive, one day courses include the following fundamental topics:
- The Health & Safety at Work Act – An overview of the core legislation which sets out the general duties of employers towards their employees.
- Management of Health & Safety Regulations – This legislation elaborates on the duties for both employers and employees regarding General Principles of Prevention.
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) – COSHH is the law which requires employers to control hazardous substances and nanomaterials.
- Manual Handling – Courses include skills and techniques to lift, carry, push, and pull heavy loads.
- Environmental Management – How to navigate the myriad of environmental legislation and make savings through reduced energy consumption.
- Fire Safety – Identifying and responding to fires in a safe and efficient manner.
We also offer an online Working Safely course for your convenience, which has been approved by ROSPA and IIRSM.
At TBC, we are proud of our innovative health and safety training in London. We also offer a range of core training services, such as IOSH Managing Safely and Work at Height Training, so get in touch if you have any questions as to what we can offer your business. Don’t hesitate to call us on 01268 649006, or send an email to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can fill in our simple contact form and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.