Competent Person Assistance
A competent person is someone with the necessary skills, knowledge and experience to manage health and safety. As an employer, you must appoint someone competent to help you meet your health and safety duties.
The person you choose to act as your competent person can be:
- one or more of your workers
- someone from outside your business
Workplace Safety Solutions have a wealth of experience in acting as competent person to business in sectors ranging from construction, to retail, to education, of all sizes. We offer a pay monthly retainer service, and included in this service is:
- A named health and safety Advisor dedicated to your business
- A health and safety helpline service
- A monthly health and safety newsletter
- Permission to name Workplace Safety Solutions as your competent person, and to use our company CV etc in accreditation/pre qualification assessments.
To receive further information on how this service could benefit your business, or to request our services, please contact us to discuss, or to arrange a no obligation visit from one of our Advisors.