Introducing a new way to train…
Organising training, what a headache that can be! Here at TBC we completely empathise, and were determined to find a solution to ease the unnecessary load. No more trawling for available course dates, suitable locations, and then the inevitable schedule wars – now you can train when you have availability, at your convenience, and in the comfort of your own surroundings. And most importantly, training is completed quickly and efficiently, meaning you no longer need to lose a whole day off site, a real bonus where time is valuable.
The answer lies in e-learning. Workplace Safety Solutions are now offering a wide range of courses that are available to be delivered instantly, direct to your desktop/laptop. Courses currently offered include:
- Abrasive Wheels
- Asbestos Awareness
- Asbestos Awareness for Architects and Designers
- Assessing Display Screen Equipment
- Basic Legionella Management
- Basic Fire Safety Awareness
- Basic Fire Safety Awareness for Care Homes
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Display Screen Equipment Awareness
- Emergency First Aid at Work – on line annual refresher
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Marshal
- Fire Marshal for Care Homes
- Level 1 Food Safety (separate courses for Manufacturing, Catering or Retail)
- Level 2 Food Safety (separate courses for Manufacturing, Catering, or Retail)
- Manual Handling
- Safeguarding Children
- Safeguarding Adults
- Work at Height
- Working Safely
How do I get started?
Sign up and completion of the courses are entirely managed by you, and certification is received instantly.
Organising training is just as easy for a group as at is for individuals, with the purchase of a group of licences for you to distribute to your candidates.
To get started either click the button at the top of this page to visit our e-learning site and start your training, or if you want to try before you buy, click the free trial button which enables you to go through the first module of any course to check it is suited to your needs, with no obligation.
For more information, or if you would prefer a member of our friendly team to assist with your booking, please do not hesitate to contact us.